Greece Visa | Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions involve ways that govern the relationship between our customers and Greece Visa for provision of service by Greece Visa.
Greece Visa is an independent body, not affiliated with any government organization. We provide services as a third party connecting you and the issuing authority. If you seek any services from us, we assume that you agree to all the terms & conditions set out below. Greece Visa reserves the right to update these terms at any time without explanation. The changes will be effective as soon as they have been published on terms page
Fees and Payment terms
- Fees once paid for our Visa consulting and Urgent appointment bookings at greece-visa.co.uk is nonrefundable. While every effort is made to ensure that the correct documentation and procedures are followed during application submission. We cannot guarantee the issuance or length of any visa, as it is determined by the Embassy. Embassy may deny your visa application without any explanation. The length of the visa duration depends on the discretion of the embassy.
- Appointment booking charges are separate from the visa fee that is payable to embassy with application form at visa application collection center greece-visa.co.uk reserves the right to raise its charges at any time with or without prior notice.
- All rights are reserved from accepting a case, completing the work and terminating agreements. We reserve the right for not taking on any particular application or case. Once we have accepted your case, we ensure that proper policies, procedures and documentation are followed in order to complete your Visa application before submitting to the Consulate or Embassy.
- There is a fee difference between normal time slots available for appointment booking and express time slots booking charges.
- You may terminate your agreement with us at any time. We shall be entitled to be paid for the efforts we have made. After ensuring your successful appointment, you are not entitled to raise any refund request.
- If the consumer has made an express request and acknowledged that they will lose the right to cancel once the contract has been fully performed, they are subjected to no refund.
- The Regulations give consumers an extended ‘cooling-off’ period for distance and off-premises contracts. If the trader has sufficient time (say two or more months to provide visa services to their customers), consumers will have 14 days time from receipt of the services agreed to cancel the contract. Consumers however are obligated to pay nominal charges that are incurred during the process of their application.
- Appointment once scheduled can be changed / cancelled at any moment. However, you are subjected to pay £25 to seek for re-appointment or re-scheduling your appointment.
- If the applicant somehow fails to attend the interview on the appointment date, he/ she is subjected to an additional charge for re-scheduling any appointment. We do not guarantee next day appointment and a fresh application has to processed in this case. Thus the applicant is entitled to make necessary adjustments of the travelling date, flight booking and hotel bookings etc.
Note: As per the conditions mentioned at The Consumer Contracts (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations 2013 , the information required in Schedule 2 in relation to cancellation rights may be given in accordance with the model instructions on cancellation which are set out in Part A of Schedule 3. This is however not mandatory, but if the trader supplies these instructions he will be treated as having complied with his obligations in this respect.
Decision on Visa Applications
- The decision on your application is the sole discretion of the consulate and is beyond Greece Visa control. We do not have the ability to influence any Embassy or government department irrespective of the type of appointment booked for you i.e. normal or express.
- We therefore cannot be held liable for such a decision should it not be what the client requested. This includes, but is not limited to one’s eligibility for a visa, visa validity, type, number of entries, etc.
Limitation of Liability
- By submitting your application to Greece Visa for processing you accept all the requirements, restrictions and limitations on liability set forth herein and specifically agree and confirm that Greece Visa shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary visa requirements for your travel, for the action or inaction of any government body and/or for the performance by any third party such as delivery companies.
- In no event will Greece Visa be liable for any damages, including without limitation, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any party’s use of the website or in connection with any failure of performance, omission, error, defect, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, loss of data, line system failure, or loss of use related to this website or any website operated by any third party or any contents of this website or any other website, even if Greece Visa is aware of the possibility of such damages.
Document Handling and Safekeeping
- Greece Visa endeavors to ensure safety of clients’ documents.
However, Greece Visa does not hold the responsibility of loss/ damage of documents that are not in Greece Visa’s possession. This includes, but is not limited to documents in transit with a third party delivery service/ Courier or submitted to a consulate.
- Also we not hold any liability for loss or damage of documents resulting from natural calamities, war, strikes, weather conditions etc.
- At the time of making your request for appointment booking you are not supposed to provide any of your documents by post or in person at our billing address. If you send any of your documents without any prior info to our customer support staff then our company is not responsible to accept any courier.
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss or delay to your travel arrangements or accommodation or any claims for consequential loss if you do not get your visa on time as per your scheduled date of travel. Each case is reviewed separately at the time of application, and no guarantee can be given for visa issuance.
- Appointment charges once paid cannot be returned / refunded under any circumstances. However, you can reschedule your appointment by paying nominal price.
- On the other hand, if you wish to cancel your request after paying the fee online then you are subjected to avail a refund of 50% of your amount.
- Once the appointment is booked then we are unable to offer you any refund because that appointment could not be used for any other applicant.
- Refunds will not be issued for the appointments cancelled due to ongoing Coronavirus Outbreak. However, the customers may avail another Visa Appointment with the Embassy once the lock-down is lifted.